Join the Association of Nonprofit Specialists!
The go-to place for nonprofit consultants: Building community, collaboration and capacity
In 2018, the Association of Nonprofit Specialists launched an exciting new membership program with events and services that enrich your network and experience as a nonprofit consultant or capacity builder. Benefits include:
- Discounts on our networking events and educational programs like our Consultants Institute
- A profile of your business in our searchable public directory so potential clients can find you
- Members-only speaking and publishing opportunities to showcase your skills
- A members-only online community to ask questions and get feedback
- A members-only Peer Advising program
- Access to other strategic partners working in the sector, including large capacity building organizations like the Support Center and Foundation Center
Looking to meet and connect with other nonprofit consultants and capacity builders? Stay abreast of the latest nonprofit trends? Expand your work portfolio? Join us!
Institutional memberships are also available for companies and groups working with the nonprofit community, and include all of the above benefits as well as additional promotional opportunities. Institutional Members in our network include:
Who We Are
The Association of Nonprofit Specialists is a 501(c)(3) network of consultants and capacity builders providing assistance to nonprofits.
We facilitate educational, networking, and showcase opportunities for nonprofit consultants and specialists.
View Event Calendar
Articles & Resources
Browse our collection of helpful resources and recommendations for nonprofit consultants and the organizations they support.
Visit our Blog