The Association of Nonprofit Specialists is pleased to announce that the Foundation Center has once again asked us to help coordinate several educational workshops for its constituents in 2016.
These 90-minute sessions are pro-bono and typically attract 30-50 nonprofit professional attendees.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the facilitator proposal form and email it to email@example.com by Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
Your proposed session must fall into one or more of the bulleted categories listed below:
– New funding models
– Diversified revenue streams
– Corporate foundations
– Corporate sponsorships
– Corporate partnerships
Operations & Governance
– Strategic planning
– Business plans
– Board development
Other Relevant Details:
- The 2016 session dates are June 15, July 13, September 7, and November 10. You must be available on one or more of these dates to be considered.
- Sessions will run from 11AM – 12:30PM.
- Sessions will be held at the Foundation Center’s new home in downtown Manhattan at 32 Old Slip, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10005-3500.
- Proposals will be reviewed by a sub-committee of the Association of Nonprofit Specialists, as well as staff from the Foundation Center.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision by the end of February.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Feedback from a few of our 2015 collaborators:
“Presenting at the Foundation Center was not only a completely enjoyable experience, but as a consultant it produced a lot of attention for my services and expertise. Almost immediately, I secured a very prominent nonprofit as a client to build a major gift program and we continue to work together to this day.”
– Peter Heller, Peter J. Heller Consulting
“Working with ANS has opened me up to a valuable business development opportunity. As a result of speaking at the Foundation Center, I have been able to further my relationship with this established nonprofit service provider, while also introducing my work to a completely new group of people. Since the workshop I’ve already had several requests for assistance and follow-up with a couple of serious business connections.”
– Bruce Arbit, Melarbit Partners
“I thoroughly enjoyed my session teaching under the auspices of the ANS/Foundation Center. The participants represented a wide range of organizations, experience and interest. They were enthusiastic, asked excellent questions, and demonstrated a high level of engagement. I would absolutely do it again.”
– Marian Z. Stern, Projects in Philanthropy