The Association of Nonprofit Specialists is pleased to announce that the Foundation Center has once again asked us to help coordinate educational workshops for its constituents.
These 90-minute pro-bono sessions will be held throughout 2017, and typically attract 30-50 nonprofit professional attendees.Download the facilitator proposal form in Microsoft Word format >>
Here is what some past facilitators from our network had to say about their experience:
“Presenting at the Foundation Center was not only a completely enjoyable experience, but as a consultant it produced a lot of attention for my services and expertise. Almost immediately, I secured a very prominent nonprofit as a client to build a major gift program and we continue to work together to this day.” – Peter Heller, Peter J. Heller Consulting
“Working with ANS has opened me up to a valuable business development opportunity. As a result of speaking at the Foundation Center, I have been able to further my relationship with this established nonprofit service provider, while also introducing my work to a completely new group of people. Since the workshop I’ve already had several requests for assistance and follow-up with a couple of serious business connections.” – Bruce Arbit, Melarbit Partners
“I thoroughly enjoyed my session teaching under the auspices of the ANS/Foundation Center. The participants represented a wide range of organizations, experience and interest. They were enthusiastic, asked excellent questions, and demonstrated a high level of engagement. I would absolutely do it again.” – Marian Z. Stern, Projects in Philanthropy
If you are an experienced presenter and interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the facilitator proposal form and email it to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday, January 18, 2017.Download the facilitator proposal form in Microsoft Word format >>
- Topics: Your proposed session topic must fall into one or more of these categories: (1) Financial Management; (2) Fundraising; (3) Governance.
- Dates: The 2017 sessions dates are May 17, June 21, August 9, and September 13. You must be available on one or more of these dates to be considered.
- Times: Sessions will run from 11AM – 12:30PM.
- Location: Sessions will be held at the Foundation Center in downtown Manhattan at 32 Old Slip, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10005-3500.
- Review Process: Proposals will be reviewed by a sub-committee of the Association of Nonprofit Specialists, as well as staff from the Foundation Center.
- Notification: Applicants will be notified of the decisions by the end of February.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.