The Association of Nonprofit Specialists is pleased to announce that the Foundation Center has once again asked us to help coordinate educational workshops for its constituents.
These 90-minute pro-bono sessions will be held throughout 2018, and typically attract 30-50 nonprofit professional attendees.Download the facilitator proposal form in Microsoft Word format >>
Here is what some past facilitators from our network had to say about their experience:
“Presenting at the Foundation Center was not only a completely enjoyable experience, but as a consultant it produced a lot of attention for my services and expertise. Almost immediately, I secured a very prominent nonprofit as a client to build a major gift program and we continue to work together to this day.” – Peter Heller, Peter J. Heller Consulting
“Working with ANS has opened me up to a valuable business development opportunity. As a result of speaking at the Foundation Center, I have been able to further my relationship with this established nonprofit service provider, while also introducing my work to a completely new group of people. Since the workshop I’ve already had several requests for assistance and follow-up with a couple of serious business connections.” – Bruce Arbit, Melarbit Partners
“I thoroughly enjoyed my session teaching under the auspices of the ANS/Foundation Center. The participants represented a wide range of organizations, experience and interest. They were enthusiastic, asked excellent questions, and demonstrated a high level of engagement. I would absolutely do it again.” – Marian Z. Stern, Projects in Philanthropy
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity and are a member of the Association of Nonprofit Specialists, please complete the facilitator proposal form and send it back to email@example.com by Wednesday, February 7, 2018.Download the facilitator proposal form in Microsoft Word format >>
- Topics: Your proposed session topic must fall into one or more of these categories: (1) Identifying new donors, (2) Moving existing donors up the pyramid (from small to mid-level to major), (3) Tactics for how to ask for money, (4) Using fundraising analytics, (5) Using data to attract donors, (6) Recruiting, retaining, and building a strong development staff.
- Dates: The 2018 session dates are May 16, July 11, and September 12. You must be available on one or more of these dates to be considered.
- Times: Sessions will run from 10AM – 11:30PM.
- Location: Sessions will be held at the Foundation Center in downtown Manhattan at 32 Old Slip, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10005-3500.
- Review Process: Proposals will be reviewed by a sub-committee of the Association of Nonprofit Specialists, as well as staff from the Foundation Center.
- Notification: Applicants will be notified of the decisions by early March.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.